CatWeasel card (was: I guess I should have asked this before asking for a 5.25" floppy drive)

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Mar 8 17:50:44 CST 2006

In article <200603081539070889.3835C414 at 10.0.0.252>,
    "Chuck Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com>  writes:

> Not written with plain old PC hardware, unless you count the lash-up using
> the PC parallel port.  The more conventional way to do this is with a
> CopyIIPC option card, a Catweasel card or a MatchPoint card.

If someone has a CatWeasel card they'd like to sell, I'd love one.
They're not currently being made (despite that the web site says it
would be available "Spring 2005") and I have need of one on a
semi-regular basis!
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>