Heathkit H8 (new unbuilt) on ebay

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:44:47 CST 2006

James Gessling wrote:
> I'd build it for sure.  The journey is the reward.

The problem is that it makes very little economic sense.  I'd rather get
an assembled heathkit for much less money and take it apart and put it
back together again repeatedly until I know it forwards and backwards.
Or maybe I'd see if I could find the prints for one and try to whip one
up from scratch/parts.

Peace...  Sridhar