Fwd: The Embedded Muse 127

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at blazenet.net
Tue Mar 21 17:49:41 CST 2006

I'm snipping this to just a bit near the beginning that I think may be of some
interest to folks in here:

Subject: The Embedded Muse 127
Date: Tuesday 21 March 2006 04:42 pm
From: Jack Ganssle <jack at ganssle.com>
To: embedded at ganssle.com

The Embedded Muse

Embedded Muse 127    Copyright 2006 TGG       March 21, 2006
You may redistribute this newsletter for noncommercial purposes. For
commercial use contact info at ganssle.com.

EDITOR: Jack Ganssle, jack at ganssle.com

CONTENTS:
- Editor's Notes
- Test Driven Development
- Yet More on Tools
- Jobs!
- Joke for the Week
- About The Embedded Muse

Editor's Notes
--------------
<...>

This Computerworld story
(http://www.computerworld.com/hardwaretopics/hardware/story/0,10801,108568,00
.html?source=x10 ) is an interview with J. Presper Eckert about the birth of
 Eniac.
Fascinating stuff for computer history buffs. The article's author is
a professor at the University of the Virgin Islands. now that's a job I want!

<...>

-
M Dakin