old DRAM chips

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 30 00:46:33 CST 2006

On 3/29/2006 at 10:56 PM Richard wrote:

>For whatever reason they just don't lurk on this list :-).  I think
>people here are more interested in collecting whole (hopefully
>working) systems rather than components.  I wonder, if you collect
>chips, do you accumulate as many different date codes as you can?
><shudder>

I don't collect chips; just have them around taking up space.  I'm not
likely to use one of those 3-supply mid-size 4Kx1 DRAMs any time during the
remainder of my brief tenure on this planet, so they're either landfill or
they take up space elsewhere.

BTW, they're ceramic Fujitsu MB8107N's--maybe from about 1980 or so.

Cheers,
Chuck