11/45 printsets?

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Mar 30 19:29:30 CST 2006

I want to trace out the bus grant signals on my /45 to make sure there's not
a break somewhere. However, I don't see the backplane printsets on
bitsavers.

I could start at the first unibus slot in the system backplane and check BG4
through BG7. However, I'd rather start at wherever those 4 signals actually
originate. It's pretty hard to identify visually what pins and where, so I
wanted to check the prints. Then I can check from where BG4-7 orignate to
the end of the bus and make sure I have continuity.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Jay West