Time to purge - pickup only in the NW Indiana/Chicago area.

Paul Braun nerdware at ctgonline.org
Sat Nov 4 15:10:46 CST 2006

The time has come for me to let go of the collection - I want my
basement and garage back, and I just lost interest and don't have the
time any more.

I have an assortment of stuff, inlcuding a complete PCJr, a Kaypro II
with bunches of disks, some Tandy stuff, and a couple of older Macs,
along with several boxes of old Byte magazines.

I donated a big lot of it to another collector several years ago, and
this is what I had kept.  But now it's time for even that to go - I'm
keeping my first VIC-20 and my Amigas, along with one Mac SE/30 just for
fun.

I started listing stuff on *bay, but I no longer have time or easy
access to the place where I used to ship from, and I'm just too busy to
do it now anyway.

If this interests you, please email me offline and I can give you some
more details.  If I don't hear from anyone in a week, I'm afraid it's
going to the recycler.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon