Gould K-450 Logic Analyzers

Robert Krten root at parse.com
Fri Nov 10 20:00:52 CST 2006

If anyone is interested, I have a boatload of Gould logic analyzers; I've photographed
the innards of the K-450 and have it displayed on my forsale page:

	www.parse.com/testeq

I'm selling them for $5-$15 (other models too) local pickup in Kanata/Ontario/Canada.

I might be convinced to ship them if you want them in quantity and you arrange
for a truck...

The "classic computer" part of the story is that they are 8086 based, with
192kB of EPROM (27128s) and 512kB of RAM (41256 chips). :-)

The photos are fun, at the very least.

Cheers,
-RK

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices
Realtime Systems Architecture, Consulting, Books and Training at www.parse.com
Looking for Digital Equipment Corp. PDP-1 through PDP-15 minicomputers!