Automatic virus scan of uploaded files on BBS?

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Sat Nov 18 21:47:25 CST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org]
On Behalf Of Sellam Ismail
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:51 PM
To: Classic Computers Mailing List
Subject: Automatic virus scan of uploaded files on BBS?

Does anyone remember if there were any BBS systems back in the day that
would scan any uploaded files for viruses before saving them in the files
section?

Replies copied to me directly would be appreciated.

Anyone coming up with a solid example wins a prize.

--
I ran a Citadel on a dos machine that scanned all uploads for viruses if you
had a dos virusscanner installed, you had to configure it for your