need a tandy 2000 compatible comm program

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Nov 19 11:17:57 CST 2006

On 18 Nov 2006 at 20:35, Chris M wrote:

> Deskmate is even a possibility, as I believe it had a
> telecom program built in. but I aint positive.

If I had an almost-compatible PC that I wanted software for, I'd
invest in a set of the SIMTEL MS-DOS CD-ROMs.  In the early MS-DOS
days, there were several good comms programs and you might even find
one with patches for the 2000.  Finding things can be a bit of a task
in the SIMTEL collection, which is why it's more convenient to use
the CD-ROMs than trying to find things online.

Cheers,
Chuck