Dilog DQ-20 & DQ-130 docs? (More Mystery Qbus boards)

J Blaser oldcpu at rogerwilco.org
Sat Nov 25 05:07:20 CST 2006

I've got a couple of additional boards that I've rustled up, and can't
seem to locate any information on them.  Can anyone point me to a
source?

I've also posted images of these two boards on my Mystery Qbus
Boards page:

www.rogerwilco.org/mystery_boards/#Dilog_DQ20
www.rogerwilco.org/mystery_boards/#Dilog_DQ130

A big thanks to all that have responded to my request for more
information on my handful of 'Mystery Boards'.   Thanks, Charles,
I now have enough information on the Clearpoint Q-RAM 44B (I
thought it was 11B) 2MB memory board to make use of it (still not
sure what the 'F' jumpers are for...)