Northstar Horizon

Dave Dunfield dave06a at dunfield.com
Sun Nov 26 08:44:57 CST 2006

> FYI the e800h start address works for SD or DD as the SD rom appears twice
> in the address space at both e800h and e900h.

Not always - I have several different revs of SD controller cards, and I know that
on at least one of them the E900 rom does NOT mirror at E800 - however I also
have several cards that do mirror (which is nice because you don't have to change
the CPU jumpers to swap SD/DD controllers).

Dave

--
dave06a (at)    Dave Dunfield
                http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/index.html