Siemens-Nixdorf RM400-10

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Wed Nov 29 18:16:19 CST 2006

roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
> Citeren Doc Shipley <doc at mdrconsult.com>:
>> I have one.  I'd like to find hardware docs for it.  SINIX/Reliant
>> UNIX install media would be heavenly.
>
>  I still have a RM-200c, should start that up sometime :). But I have two sets
> of installation media, 5.43 and 5.45 IIRC. Please let me know if you haven't
> been able to find it otherwise and I'll see what I can do.

   So far, you're the only other person I've found that ever heard of
these things.

   Mine seems to have an intact SINIX install on it, but it looks like I
need boot media to get root.

   I'd also like to know a couple of other things, like what EISA and
ISA adapters are supported, how a mouse attaches, since it has a single
PS/2 port, and if a CD-ROM is supported, what models work.  Any help you
can provide would be greatly appreciated.

	Doc