Documentation

Bob caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 10:12:03 CST 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:16:14 -0700, Richard wrote:

>....  Obviously lots of people do OCR, but the amount of
>rework and editing necessary to get high accuracy is just as much work
>as typing it in yourself for someone like me that is a fast touch
>typer.

For the followers of the Columbus School of Typeing which promots the Discover and Land three finger approach to communicateing
using a keyboard, a few trackball or mouse strokes combined with well timed button flicking is easier.

I like the idea of the Dragon voice editing,  but have not taken the time to master it ...... yet

Just an alternate thought

Bob Bradlee