WANG micro? found

Curt - Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Oct 1 08:57:50 CDT 2006

Why is it that Wang equipment is not seen available very often?    I
just find it interesting that you rarely see many people on the list
discussing Wang mini's or Wang workstations.     I had the opportunity
back in 1991 to install a Novell NACS (Async Comm Server) to a Wang mini
so that the company that had it could replace the Wang terminals with
PC's running the remote connectivity client and still continue
connecting to the Wang mini.

Curt