WANG micro? found

David Comley david_comley at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 09:24:09 CDT 2006

--- Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Odd, this machine seems a bit large to me to be a
> standard desktop machine.
> Maybe built into a desk... but a desktop?

You're right, the box would have been desk-side, on
the floor. I use the term 'desktop' in its loosest
sense. A lot of folks where I worked had swing-arm
mounts for the monitor so the keyboard would have been
the only item that required desktop space.

> It may be available at some point, especially if you
> have some interesting
> stuff to trade :D

Let me know if you decide to divest yourself of it !

-Dave