couple of things

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Mon Oct 2 17:06:54 CDT 2006

I saw some mention in here about old HDs and such -- if anybody's in need of
the ribbon cables to hook those up with,  either pin-type or edge-connectors
I have a pile of them.

I also saw mention of a "Spinwriter".  If somebody's looking for one of these,
I have one sitting in a storage unit,  though I will need some money to
change hands for the owner of said unit to allow for its removal...

-
M Dakin