Anyone interested in this job lot (West Yorkshire, UK)?

Ade Vickers javickers at solutionengineers.com
Thu Oct 5 06:57:57 CDT 2006

Hi Ed,

It looks like I'm hiring a BFO Luton van this weekend (for unrelated
purposes); therefore, I may be able show up on Sunday & take away everything
that you've got left. Most/all of it would still be available for other
people to have, but it would be located on Merseyside instead of Bradford :)
Also, I don't have quite such a tight time constraint...

The only downside is: The warehouse in which everything would be located is
a bit damp/dirty & unheated, so if ppl wanted stuff that definitely still
worked, they'd need to be fairly quick off the mark. Small & rare/fragile
items I could put in the office, which is at least warm & dry.

Cheers,
Ade.