Needed: Tandy 2000 manuals

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Mon Oct 9 17:57:02 CDT 2006

Chris:

	Thanks. I actually bought a complete set of manuals from this guy in
Cleveland, including a set of boot disks. Being temporarily bored with some
of my other projects, I thought I'd give it a go with a Tandy 2000 emulator
using MESS. If that doesn't work, I think I have enough random info to build
one from scratch.

Rich

Rich Cini
Collector of classic computers