need docs for intel 80c186/80c188 evaluation board

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 18:27:06 CDT 2006

--- dwight elvey <dkelvey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris
> What are the letters after the 186 or 188 on your
> chip.
> Depending on the board, I have some AMD stuff that
> might work
> but it is tied into flash memory on the AMD board.
> I also have a Forth that I implemented on a C186
> that might also
> work.
> Do remember that there are several versions of these
> chips with
> different registers for hardware configurations. The
> suffex letters
> are important to know which you have.
> Dwight

 Hi Dwight, sorry for the delay. The thing isn't in
front of me, but unless I'm mistaken, it's simply an
80c186. I know there were lots of others, like the
80c186eb and all. There's one socket that's empty, and
this worries me. I guess I could contact the seller. I
googled the subject, and the only things returned were
classiccmp posts...