MSDOS Source code leaked

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 08:40:31 CDT 2006

Curt @ Atari Museum wrote:
> Anyone watching the progress of reactos.com ???   A Windows XP clone.

I did check that out a while ago - I'm a habitual wine user though, which for
my purposes achieves the same goals (plus means I can run windows apps
alongside linux; IIRC reactos is a full bootable OS)

And as I said in another email, freedos/dosemu does a good job of the DOS side
of things under linux - the only annoyance was that it blocks direct access to
the floppy drive hardware (which is hardly surprising, though)

cheers

Jules