Help about am2901

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Thu Oct 19 01:06:20 CDT 2006

> > > Co-incidentally I picked up a copy of that recently from
> > > a friend of mine who was having a clearout.
> >
> > Does he have any more for sale?
>
> I use "www.abebooks.com" -- they have several for US$2.77 +
> US$3.75 S/H and up.
>
> Cheers,
> -RK
> --
> Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices
> Realtime Systems Architecture, Consulting, Books and Training
> at www.parse.com Looking for Digital Equipment Corp. PDP-1
> through PDP-15 minicomputers!

Thanks Robert, I just ordered a copy for $12 (+$12 shipping to
The Netherlands). Will be nice reading material during Xmas days!

- Henk.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.