LCD TV's with Home computers

roger pugh rogpugh at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 14:44:04 CDT 2006

Thanks Ethan and Charles.

Nothing i have is older than Apple II, trash-80, or video genie.  I
should have specified PAL  as i'm on the eastern side of the Atlantic.
Although NTSC is also relevant for coco3 and others to use.  Higher
picture quality is not an issue with me but space is.  Houses here in
south east england are a bit smaller than average.

According to the wife i have way too many beige/black boxes (computers)
and TV's (monitors).  | was hoping an autotunning lcd tv with various
inputs will replace a few monitors leaving me more desk space.

Roger