The Origins of DOS

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:27:19 CDT 2006

TRS DOS market was prety big at the time.  To begin with it was the
ONLY desktop computer available in the mass marked....almost two years
if memory serves me well.  There were several "mini" computers around,
but nothing like the RS computer with 8k of memory and a tape system
for probgam loading/saving and BASIC.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."