Craziest ebay price EVER

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 07:15:29 CDT 2006

Witchy wrote:
> On Fri, October 27, 2006 6:34 pm, Roger Holmes said:
>> (Who has at home what might be a collection of the largest
>> computers in private ownership - unless you know different
>> as Esther Rantzen used to say on "That's Life").
>
> I used to think I did (in the UK), but that's only based on no web
> evidence found to prove otherwise :) I know there's far bigger collections
> than mine in Europe and the US.....

Jim Austin probably gets my vote for biggest private UK collection I think -
there may be others who have more items, but I'm not aware of anyone who
collects so much big iron...

I bet there are a few silent ebay hounds with money and masses of stuff, but
personally I don't think they count :-)

cheers

Jules