Collections of (physically) large computers

Wouter cctech at retro.co.za
Tue Oct 31 01:35:07 CST 2006

Hi Jules and all

>I suppose my Acorn System One is probably my smallest system - two Eurocards,

Sharp PC 1500.

Used it while studying. Had all my formulas in there, from integration
to hex conversion.

"Tricked it out" by adding a 32K ram on a PCB in the place of the normal
16K memory module.

I have the manuals to program the thing in assembler so it definitely
counts as a computer not a programmable calculator (I do regard the
smaller Sharp jobbies as glorified calculators even if they have
BASIC and a full mini-keyboard.