EBCDIC

Billy Pettit Billy.Pettit at wdc.com
Tue Oct 31 19:33:34 CST 2006

Zane H. Healy wrote:

You mean you don't have how to create your own EBCDIC table memorized?  I
memorized it over 16 years ago, and oddly enough I still remember it.

		Zane

Sorry.  I grew up in the world of BCD and 6 bit characters.  CDC finally
started cutting in ASCII in the late 60's, but with little enthusiasm.
EBCDIC is something I only encounter when restoring old IBM et al machines.
And even then, usually it is just the codes that were perverted into vendor
unique control characters that I have to question.

Billy