C64 Success!

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 4 03:34:32 CDT 2006

After a very, very long time I have one of my C64's up and running
(after a lot of cleaning tonight I was actually able to find a good
place to get to it).  However, I was only able to get one of the two
1541's up and running, it seems that one of my Serial cables is bad
:^(  What are the odds of one of the cables going bad while in
storage, while the hardware itself seems OK.

Didn't have a Joystick with the box of cables and stuff, but did have
a pair of paddles, and just finished playing a few games of Omega
Race :^)

Now if I could just find that Lunix floppy!

		Zane