Anyone have a datasheet for a Mostek MK5002 4-digit counter/display driver?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 23:35:09 CDT 2006

I have a couple of ancient modules on the shelf here - they are the
size of an old 3.5 digit DVM module with 4 MAN71 7-segment displays -
I have figured out that the main chip is a Mostek MK5002
counter/display driver, but I can't find any data sheets on Google
(just auctions for the chip).  I'm guessing that it might have been
used in some sort of pinball or arcade machine because of some of the
hits I've gotten, but I'd just like to be able to reverse-engineer the
pinout of the edge connector on this module.

Thanks for any pointers,

-ethan