OT: list weirdness (was Re: PDP-8m Console Switch Problems - fixed!)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Sep 7 10:11:14 CDT 2006

At 7:29 AM -0700 9/7/06, vrs wrote:
>I've been following the 8m console topic with interest, but I never seem to
>receive Don North's side of the conversation.  I've checked email spam
>folders
>and whatnot, but there's no trace of it anywhere I can find.  (Except the
>list
>archives, of course.)
>
>Anyone know what's going on?

No, but I noticed a similar problem over the weekend, I didn't have
time to look into it, I thought my ISP's anti-spam filters might be
to blame.  Though that seems *highly* unlikely, and I just checked
and don't see any sign of that being the case.

In the thread you're talking about I received to messages that were
from Don North.

		Zane