Anyone interested in this job lot (West Yorkshire, UK)?

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 12:38:03 CDT 2006

Simon Fryer wrote:
> All,
>
> I am interested in a couple of the items, but there is no way I can
> collect/store/process this. I have an estate car and am willing to
> drive up from Swindon, but my the people I live with are not so
> understanding about old computers.

If you do happen to go up there, it's perhaps worth rescuing the Tek
hard-sectored disks for the museum; that's assuming that nobody has a more
pressing need for them (and their contents!), of course - I just wouldn't want
to see them go to landfill.

Small hard disks (particularly SCSI rather than IDE) are also worth rescuing
if nobody else wants them.

Oh, I believe we're short a few Sun type 4 keyboards for all of our Sun kit
(assuming the ten that were listed don't belong with the machines that were
also listed :-)

The UPS would be darn handy for the couple of new servers that have been put
into action recently...

cheers

Jules