Unidentified ISA card

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Sep 19 21:22:02 CDT 2006

On 9/19/2006 at 9:54 PM Teo Zenios wrote:

>I would think genius just private labeled the card, liveview sounds like
>the
>original manufacturer. There is a www.liveview.com.tw but I can't read
>Chinese, using www.archive.org  I found out that www.liveview.com has been
>used for porn since the 90's (figure).
>
>I think the card is probably from the early 1990's

Date codes seem to indicate circa 1992.

There's also another Taiwanese TV card maker; Animation Technologies (been
around since 1990), who offers the  LifeView TV cards.
http://www.lifevew.com.tw, but I don't see anything that's as old as yours.
 You might drop them a support email and ask them if they recognize your
card.  There's a US affiliate in Fremont, CA, but their website mostly
redirects to the main one in Taiwan:  http://www.lifeview.com.

Cheers,
Chuck