C64 Serial Port finished!

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 20 11:44:24 CDT 2006

At 4:25 PM +0100 9/20/06, Pete Edwards wrote:
>TK50 box? Good for dice too :)

SDLT II, but they're basically the same.  I think the newer cases are
slightly softer plastic and thinner.

I'd not thought about using them for that!  Now that I think about
it, it's just about perfect.  When I'm playing WH40k, I need more
dice.  But for just about any Role Playing game they would be perfect.

		Zane