C64 Serial Port finished!

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Sep 20 18:49:16 CDT 2006

Rumor has it that Zane H. Healy may have mentioned these words:

>My problem is a decided lack of hardware on hand.  You don't even want to
>know what I had to do to come up with the hardware to fasten the 25-pin
>connector to the case!

I've had way too little sleep and way too deviant a mind (read: in the
gutter) to be saying stuff like that around me... ;-)

[[snip]]

>...Nikon D70...
           ^^^

I have one of those - *great* camera until it gets the GBLOD, or "Green
Blinking Led Of Death" like mine did 2 weeks ago.

It happens really suddenly - works one week, doesn't the next.
Ungh. :-(

If it wasn't for a last-minute 1200mile roundtrip for business last week
and a death in the family this week (800 mile roundtrip) -- not to mention
possible unemployment soon... I'd have shipped it back to Nikon this week.
Maybe if I have room I'll take it with me & do it anyway....

At least Nikon will fix 'em for free.

There's a big story on www.dpreview.com

Laterz,
"Merch"

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein