New find, Heathkit H89 computer.

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 09:53:16 CDT 2006

Hi Bob
There is a group at www.sebhc.org that you should joint. They have a
reasonable collection of software. They use a image transfer tool that I
wrote.
You won't find much on manuals. There is someone that bought the copyright
to all of the HeathKit stuff and watches it closely for infringment.
Software is a different story, being that he was a Ham and mainly interested
in manuals.
It also sounds like you have a hard sectored drive( look at the disk for 11
index holes ). I've converted an old SA400 frame into a punch for hard
sectored
disk. One uses 360K disk. If you are interrested in borrowing, let me know.
I have several manuals as well.
I might be in your area today or sometime soon.
Dwight