360kB HH Floppy Drive

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Mon Sep 25 18:50:06 CDT 2006

Chuck Guzis wrote:
> Since we're talking 5.25" HH drives, here's a few more.
>
> 720K:
> YE Data YD-380
> 360K:
> Toshiba ND-0401
> MPI 9428
> 1.2MB
> Fujitsu M2551
>
> I've got some FH 5.25" 100tpi drives from MPI, but all of the stickers have
> dried out and fallen off, so I haven't the faintest as to what the model
> number is.

   I knew I had this bookmarked somewhere:

http://marina.mfarris.com/index.html

   Very large database of floppy disk drives with disk size, form
factor, and capacities.  Also some hard drives and tape drives.

   Farris & Associates do media repairs, so I trust their data more than
most.  :)  They also list some drive models and revisions I couldn't
find elsewhere.

	Doc