NEC PC 98 site

Paxton Hoag innfoclassics at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:05:31 CDT 2006

On 9/28/06, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> I ran across a Japanese site that seems to specialize in selling NEC PC
> 9801-family items.  I don't know how many 9801's ever made it to the USA,
> but the architecture's fairly common in the CNC machine tools world.
>
> http://www.pc98factory.com/

Thanks for the link, I have a 9801 tower ? put away in the container.
I think it is V30 vintage. I have some 9801VM21 manuals (in Japanese)
but the machine in the pictures is a desktop that doesn't look like
mine which is a tower. I also have the matching Keyboard (also
Japanese) and Monitor. I think I am missing the CPU to Monitor cable
which is why I have never fired it up.

Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR
USA