RX33 (or RX50) image of XXDP?

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 13:15:01 CDT 2007

You can create XXDP floppies with the PUTR program and a DOS box, but I'm
not sure exactly how you go about making them bootable and such - as far as
the diagnostics files go, once the image file is created you just copy them
over within PUTR to the image.

I think what you need is covered in the PUTR documentation.

You will need a high density (1.2MB) 5.25" diskette drive and double density
floppies to do this.  High density floppies will not work for RX50
diskettes.