What is an HP1858-0054 transistor array?

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 15:30:37 CDT 2007

> Tony
>
> The following link should bring you further, the component is mentioned 2
> times and drawed in one of the diagrams.
> http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5989-5950EN.pdf

Thanks! That's what gave it away to me (and this message is the one I
incorrected refered to as 'private e-mail' in my last posting to the list.

> It's a transistor array with 5 NPN's on it.

Err, no. It's 3 NPNs and 2 PNPs. Which makes sense in the 9816 too.

Since I'm going to be using this iufo in a diagram on the HPCC schemaitcs
CD-ROM in theend, I would be happy to give you a (small) acknowledgement
for the help you've given if you want it. Just let me know how you want
me to refer to you.