More on govliquidation...

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Tue Apr 17 21:16:14 CDT 2007

 >Richard wrote:

>If a 1 hour drive is considered "right next to a govliquidation site",
>then yes ;-)
>
>I'm considering a drive up to an air force base on Montana.  8 hours
>one way.

Jerome Fine replies:

Are you going to return the same day?  I drove from
Toronto to Montreal and return about 10 years ago to
rescue an RK05 drive and some old packs.

Those RT-11 distributions were made available on an
RT-11 CD of old (prior to 1980) RT-11 distributions
which included up to V05.03 of RT-11 from 1985.

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Fine
--
If you attempted to send a reply and the original e-mail
address has been discontinued due a high volume of junk