TONIGHT: 5.25" or 8" floppy disk urgently needed in Austin, TX

Sellam Ismail sellam at vintagetech.com
Wed Apr 18 12:33:08 CDT 2007

I got a call from Lucy Frost of Granite House (a video production company)
in Austin just now.  She's desperately in need of a 5.25" or 8" floppy
disk for a video shoot they are doing tonight.  They are doing a spoof
infomercial for a client around the Btrieve software product.  Yes, that
Btrieve...it's still being published by a company called Pervasive
Software.

Anyway, if you can help (Jim Battle?) then please contact her directly:

Lucy Frost
512/844-2520 cell
512/481-1300 office
lucy at granitehouse.com

She tells me they Buda to Roundrock is her vicinity.  She knows about the
Goodwill Computer Works and is going to try calling them today to see if
they can help.  I also suggested she try other local thrift stores in the
area as they normally have some 5.25" floppies in the electronics section.
I don't believe there is any preference for either size format.  They
just need one and need one now.  They had a 5.25" floppy ready for the
shoot but it's been misplaced.

Someone please help Lucy.