Looking for: Any Commodore gear (not reselling or anything nefarious)

JP Hindin jplist2007 at kiwigeek.com
Thu Apr 19 18:15:59 CDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Joachim Thiemann wrote:
> On 19/04/07, JP Hindin <jplist2007 at kiwigeek.com> wrote:
> > I'm just not doing well today, am I?
>
> Naah, don't worry - when you mentioned game cartriges and later thr
> REU, my mind just got stuck on that you wanted to use the actual
> "expansion port" rather than the "user port".
>
> > I apologise for the confusion, twice over. I don't exactly sound like
> > someone you want to be sending all your stored Commodore pieces to now, do
> > I? Honest, it's just been a bad day!
>
> Didn't you know that knowing the exact minutae of C= terminology is
> _vital_ before starting such a project? The C= kabal demands that one
> scores at least 25% on the Jim Brain trivia challange before hacking
> up C= hardware!
>
> (...I think I can get abut 10% of those... I need to study more!...)

Thankfully I'm only writing the software :)
I have a partner in crime who is doing the hardware hacking, including
prototyping up the bits that are connecting the 20 or so C64s/C128s. He's
the one that knows the typos and errors in the Commodore Programmers
Reference Guide on a page-by-page, line-by-line basis ;)

JP