- old school security

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Apr 26 16:16:04 CDT 2007

On 26 Apr 2007 at 16:25, Warren Wolfe wrote:

>     It's a list for old computers.  My oldest is an IMSAI.  It's a list
> for OLD computers, so a related keyword would be, for me, "lawn," as in
> "you kids get off of my lawn."  Two words, and then a number...  I got
> my old computer in 1977.

That reminded me of something.  In my 8" diskette files, I've got an
A1 (SSSD) product diskette from Public Key Systems for a product
called DEDICATE/32.  Runs on an 8080 system, circa 1982.  Anyone
interested?  I may even have the docs for it--but no guarantee.

I've also got a copy of Mike Louder's Prime Factor BASIC for the
Apple ][.  This is an arithmetic extension of Apple BASIC that allows
for stuff like modular arithmetic, arbitrary precision numerics, etc.

Cheers,
Chuck