Facit printer late 70's early 80's and early microprocessor uses

Dave Caroline dave.thearchivist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:11:22 CDT 2007

I am thinking of compiling a list of objects or instruments or
whatever from the early days that included a microprocessor, eg
An arcade biorythm machine I had for a while it had an Intel 4004 in it
A Facit printer we used at work it had 4 intel 4040 in it (I cant
remember the model number)
I have a card from an HP item that has an 8008 on it
An HP 3562A has 68K and a 2900 bitslice (I have a working one)
A R&S RF test set with a 4004 (I kept the CPU board)

It annoys me now that I did not take full notes at the time

Dave Caroline