disassembling STacy with a SLEDGEHAMMER.

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 03:43:01 CDT 2007

If you do take a hammer to it (hope you dont) perhaps
you can video it so that we can learn from it. I know
i learnt a little about harddrives from one on
YouTube, even if the guy messing with it damaged it. -
Andrew B (via mobile phone)

--- cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org
<spectre at floodgap.com> wrote:
> I am about ready to take my #10 sledgehammer to this
benighted piece of junk.
> How in all that is holy do you get it apart? I've
got all the screws out,
> got all the snaps up on the lower part and the top
half seems to float off
> except for something in the middle of the board I
can't see that's holding it
> on. I think it's the cabling to the LCD, but I can't
get the display apart
> either! Most of the snaps are off, but I can't undo
the root.

> Any suggestions, before I disassemble the unit using
the fragmentation

http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
www.floodgap.com * ckaiser at floodgap.com
farther away. -------------