Autonetics Recomp (circa. 1960) rescue

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Apr 28 22:40:10 CDT 2007

 > Any signs of the console typewriter or other peripherals?

no. will do some more digging but they may have been accidentally discarded
about 10 years ago.

 > What's the story behind the rescue?

History San Jose was selling off some of the Perham collection today, mostly
old VTRs and some radio stuff. Got a call that there were two KSR 35s, one of
which we identified as the console from the SDS 930, and an ASR 33 out there,
so I drove down to retrieve them. When I got there, the RECOMP was on the
pallet next to one of the 35s. I'm going to try to set up a time to go through
the computer stuff to try to find the rest, but I'm not hopeful, since I don't
recall seeing the desk or typewriter.