UK VCF?...bickering

Dan ragooman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 08:21:54 CDT 2007

I lurk here on the mailing list to learn about interesting things that's
happening in the vintage community.
I don't profess to make a name for myself and or to show how much of an
expert I am.
I have enough "stripes" on my arm and scars on my butt to show otherwise.
I've been looking for years for a close knit community such as the one
at MARCH, besides VCF of course.
I've always wished about attending the VCF out in Cali but the funds
have always been tight.
Thankfully, there's a closer one to me in NJ (VCFe)
But when I see this bickering go on endlessly like this about
organizing, it just turns me off.
As it should to most of __you__
I have seen just as much waste of bandwidth on here with all this
useless bantering.
I suggest you all grow up.

=Dan
http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/