Ampro LittleBoard/286

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Sat Aug 4 19:22:29 CDT 2007

All:

    I just got my hands on an Ampro LittleBoard/286. It appears to be in
good condition but comes with no manuals or software of any kind. The power
connector is obvious but I would like to get a manual and do some reading
before getting deep into the board.

    Googling produces very limited info and no manuals. Does anyone have a
copy of the manual they¹d be willing to scan or copy for me? Of course, I¹ll
put an information page on my Web site once I¹ve collected a bunch of info
on it.

Thanks!

Rich

--