UK Classic Computer event (Was VCF UK)

Austin Pass austin at ozpass.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 10:17:25 CDT 2007

On 8/8/07 09:37, "James Carter" <james at jfc.org.uk> wrote:

> not one for "me too"s to mailing lists, but i suppose interest needs to
> judged somehow... i'm in york and would be willing to travel pretty much
> anywhere in the UK with a train station for a festival.

Isn't there some sort of Google Maps/Earth hack where a group can add
locations?  We could determine what info. was needed in the comments field
(e.g. Email address, distance willing to travel to attend, distance willing
to travel to exhibit etc. etc.)

[Wanders off to see if I dreamed it....]

-Austin.