Burners - was newbie building a scratch-built computer

Fri Aug 10 14:56:49 CDT 2007

> I may build [a PROM burner] later this fall if I can figure how to
> switch the voltages From GND to +20 volts ???

When I've contemplated building one myself, I've always figured on
using discrete transistors for that part of it.  I've got a pile of
small-signal/switching transistors (memory says 2N3904 and 2N3906, but
they are at home and I'm not) that I would expect to work.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca