DEC Rainbow 100+ Plus

Rod Smallwood RodSmallwood at mail.ediconsulting.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 09:32:03 CDT 2007

Yes I know. The shipping / voltage issue is a big problem for me.
However as a stopgap I have found a non-DEC monitor marked R  G(Sync) B.

(If that's not sync on green I don't know what is)

So its cable time this weekend and see if we can't get some colour out
of the Rainbow.
(Cue Judy Garland .. Somewhere etc.....)

Rod